2. Why get a second opinion?
Second opinion can be a lifesaving decision for you or your loved ones. It not only provides to you reassurance that your treatment is correct and up to date and also provides to you information about other treatment options that in some cases may be more effective and life saving. It also helps you to gain control over your treatment.
3. What is One Smarter Health Web?
One Smarter Health Web is an online Cancer Care Portal which provides the following services to clients:
- E-Consultation on a Pathology report
- Second Opinion on your current treatment from one of the best doctors in USA.
- Coordinate medical treatment in USA.
- One Smarter Health works with hospitals listed in the top 25 in the US News & World Report. See this list here: https://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings/cancer
4. Why choose One Smarter Health Web?
One Smarter Health Web is an initiative by a team of highly qualified doctors in USA, to provide access to best treatment options to the world at their ease. Our portal aims to bring all advanced diagnostic & consultation option to a patient across the world at a click of a button.
5. Which doctors are associated with us?
Highly qualified doctors and advisor forms our core team. This helps us to bring access to a pool of experienced team to our patients through our platform under the medical leadership of:
- Dr Ankur Gupta
- MD, FACE, ECNU
- Chief Medical Officer
- Associate Professor Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
- Our past 2nd opinion cases have been led by cancer experts at The James Cancer Hospital.
6. How can we help with pathology reports?
Here at One Smarter Health Web we are available 24/7 with the best USA who will review your pathology slides and provide their diagnostic impression. Digital pathology labs such as those at The Ohio State Hospital network.
8. What is the 2nd Opinion process?
Our portal makes the process simple:
- Login to create and account and provide patient/disease information
- Your case is reviewed and referred to an expert at an affiliated hospital
- The case lead doctor will examine the case and a conference call is scheduled with you to answer your questions and provide a 2nd opinion
- Follow up is conducted by One Smarter Health